While we wish to encourage the educational/non-commercial use of the statistical computing web pages located within https://stats.oarc.ucla.edu, these pages are copyrighted by UCLA Institute for Digital Research and Education according to the terms below.
- The web pages located within https://stats.oarc.ucla.edu are copyrighted by UCLA Institute for Digital Research and Education.
- Unless otherwise stated, materials located within https://stats.oarc.ucla.edu may be copied, adapted and redistributed for nonprofit purposes, provided that appropriate credit is given, for example… Adapted from SAS Class Notes, (https://stats.oarc.ucla.edu/sas/seminars/notes/), with permission from UCLA Office of Advanced Research Computing. This permission does not apply to materials that OARC has adapted or reproduced from other sources — please seek direct permission from the author of those materials.
- Before using our pages, we would kindly request (but not require) that you notify the OARC Statistical Consulting Group at and would request that you extend OARC similar permission to use your pages.
- You may seek explicit permission to use our materials by writing to .
- The above permission does not include permission to “mirror” OARC web pages. Such permission must be sought explicitly by emailing .
- We gratefully acknowledge those who have given us permission to distribute web pages, pdf documents, data files, and other resources from our web site. If any copyright holder believes that by making these resources available to the public, we are in violation of the letter or spirit of any such agreement, please contact and any such materials will be removed from our site.